Ovidiu Tiberiu Musetescu
Member of the Chamber of Deputies (PSD)
Born: September 15, 1955, Bucharest
Marital Status: Single, 2 children
- 1981 - Graduate of the Faculty of Industry, Constructions and Transportation Economy, at the Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest
- 1993 - Postgraduate studies at National Defense College
- 1995 - Postgraduate studies at National School of Political and Administrative Studies, Faculty of Political Science
- 1999 - PhD Studies, Specialization on History of Economic Thinking. Dissertation: “The Property - fundamental theme of the economic doctrines in contemporary Romania”
- 1974-1977 - Worker, FAUR S.A., Bucharest
- 1977–1981 - Planner, FAUR S.A., Bucharest
- 1981-1986 - Economist, Senior Economist, FAUR S.A.
- 1986-1988 - Senior Economist, Head of Provisioning Office, ARCOM Office in Egypt
- 1988-1989 - Senior Economist, Head of Education Office, FAUR S.A.
- 1990 - Deputy Administrative Director, FAUR S.A.
- 1992-1994 - Counselor to the State Minister of Coordination, Strategy and Economic Reform
- 1990-1996 - Member of the Chamber of Deputies, Bucharest Ward, Secretary of the Industry and Services Committee, Member of the Committee on Foreign Policy, Secretary of the European Integration Committee
- 1997-2000 - Executive Secretary of the Social Democracy Party, Head of Political Analysis Department
- December 2000-June 2003 - Minister of the Privatization Authority and State Participation Administration
- Since November 2000 - Member of the Chamber of Deputies, Teleorman Ward
- Member of the Scientific Council of the Romanian Institute for Social Democratic Studies